Thaaank you so much to Amalia Ardia Utami cause she sent me this award. Actually this is my first award after i did blog since last year. Alhamdulilah...
Well, I'm so suprised and speechless too. I mean... saya adalah salah satu blogger yang paling tidak rajin menulis. Tapi, teman-teman masih sudi mampir di rumah yang tidak rapi ini. Hiks. Sungguh terharu...
accepting this award, i am asked to do the following:
1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.
2. share 8 things about myself.
3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.
and this is 8 things about me:
- I prefer trousers than skirt, cause I must movin fast and I think trousers can handle it better than skirt.
- I love every colours except blue. For me, blue is difficult colour to mix match. I dont know why.
- My super must item is unique shoes. Cause I think, a pair of cool shoes could complement my nerd style.
- I'm not a glasses person. I wear it just to cover my tired eyes.
- I like cat, donut, child, chicklit and detective stories.
- Every night, I write list of today I will for tomorrow before sleep. Cause I'm a forgetfull person and always panic when every things dont work like I want.
- I'm an easily impressed person especially about architecture or something creative design.
- Always listen 2ne1's songs again and again. They're my have to things on playlist and fashion influence too.
And, I also want to give it to them:
- RISE and SHINE (by Andyan Diwangkari)
- BITS OF BEADS (by Zafirah Hanis)
- Pastel Girl (by Sabila Anata)
- Under Urooba's Umbrella (by Urooba)
- Haura Insiyah (by Haura Insiyah)
- Get Up, Survive, Go back to the bed (by Yulia Rahmawati)
- tealovecoffe (by tiananda)
- Ice blended vanilla (by Kartika Putri Pratama)
Never to forget, my big thanks to Allah and you who was visited my small home. I couldn't make a promise, but still tryin to bloggin on my super rush time.
For whole bloggers, keep posting and stylish gals :)
Matur "Super" Suksema